How will Putin lose the war? The real state of the Russian army. Opinion by Vladimir Milov.
There is a lot of pro-Putin bias in the Western world. We aim to dispel this “macho” propaganda and reveal true colors of his regime: murder, intimidation, industrialized kleptocracy and well-funded russian fascism propaganda machines. We were born in Russia, we have lost friends to this murderer… we see how he “zombifies” most and intimidates and beats down the rest. We also know where his weak spots are and what atrocities his regime is committing on a daily basis.
Message from the source channel owner.
What to expect from the war in Ukraine in the coming months? Will Putin’s mobilization be able to stop the Ukrainian counteroffensive? Will the barbaric bombing of Ukrainian cities and the appointment of general Surovikin help Putin? Will Putin use nuclear weapons? Will Ukraine return Crimea? Vladimir Milov comments on the developments on the Russian-Ukrainian front and Putin’s prospects.
Vladimir Milov is a leading Russian opposition politician, social activist, economist, and a close Navalny ally. He is also an expert on the Russian oil, gas, and electric power sectors, and served as the Deputy Minister of Energy of the Russian Federation in 2002. He was recently appointed as the VP For International Advocacy of the Free Russia Foundation https://www.4freerussia.org/. He currently lives in exile outside of Russia.
– English translation #PrivateerStation
– Original video in Russian: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frxB-ShMjkU
Links to the content mentioned in the video:
– Important Stories’s article: “What’s left of the Russian army after seven months at war” https://istories.media/en/stories/2022/09/29/whats-left-of-the-russian-army-after-seven-months-at-war/
– Important Stories’s article: “Irretrievable losses of the Russian army in Ukraine may amount to more than 90 thousand people” https://russianfreepress.com/2022/10/12/irretrievable-losses-of-the-russian-army-in-ukraine-may-amount-to-more-than-90-thousand-people-important-stories/
– Vladimir Milov’s article in The Insider: “There’s no money, but you keep on fighting” https://theins.ru/en/opinion/vladimir-milov/255681
– Michael Nacke’s video about General Surovikin – the new head of the war in Ukraine: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfEm9pOnd2I&t=106s
Support Vladmir Milov on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/milov
Vladimir’s YouTube channel (in Russian): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjQd…
Vladimir’s programs on the “Navalny Live” YouTube channel (in Russian): https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMnzjxOFrGPkncRxDzxP8VV_behF1TC0C
Privateer Station on Rumble: https://rumble.com/c/c-1582435
PS on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/privateerstation
PS on iHeartRadio: https://www.iheart.com/podcast/53-privateer-station-war-in-uk-101486106/
PS on Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/5iEdf0Jyw1Y3kN04k8rPib
PS on ApplePodcasts: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/privateer-station-war-in-ukraine/id1648603352
PS on Google Podcasts: https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuc3ByZWFrZXIuY29tL3Nob3cvNTY0NzQzOS9lcGlzb2Rlcy9mZWVk
PS on PadcastAddict: https://podcastaddict.com/podcast/4079993
PS on PodChaser: https://www.podchaser.com/podcasts/privateer-station-war-in-ukrai-4860097
PS on Deezer: https://www.deezer.com/us/show/4546617
If you like what we do and would like to support our work, consider joining this channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT3qCbfcPbnph7QS3CPBTMQ/join
We support Ukraine
The post How will Putin lose the war? The real state of the Russian army. Opinion by Vladimir Milov. first appeared on Social Gov.