Happy one year anniversary to our father Ooni Adeyeye Enitan Babatunde Akande Ogunwusi, Ojaja 11. The entire Crew of Breaking News International celebrate with His Imperial Majesty, Ooni Ogunwusi, Ojaja ll.
Ooni Ogunwusi has proven to the world that he is Oduduwa reincarnate. It is our immense prayer that your majestic and peaceful reign would not cease, couples with your numerous giant stride in just one year. Indeed, Ife is blessed, you are a great king per excellence. We love you Baba.
In just one year, the uncommonly visionary head of Oduduwa race has recorded unprecedented plethora of achievements. Is it the promotion of Culture and tradition or the beautification of our already rustic town or the many empowerment programmes, just too numerous to mention.
Below are few Ooni Achievements in just one year:
- Olokun park Scheme 1 & 2, an estate of 500 housing units of different categories along Ibadan road Ile-Ife in the state of Osun that will shelter hundreds of youths.
- Multi-billion naira Ife Grand Resort and Leisure outfit which is presently an ongoing project.
- N60 million “Olofin Adimula” intercity mass transit geared towards reducing cost of transportation.
- One Million Cocoa Trees Nursery For Youth Empowerment, a development which is the first of its kind in Nigeria, with a view to creating jobs for 100,000 youths and the thousands of widows who are victims of the settled communal war between Ife and Modakeke some years ago.
- Hectares of cashew plantation in Ogudu, Ile-Ife, Osun State in conjunction with Osun state government and Federal ministry of Agriculture.
- First Ife Youth Agro-entrepreneurship Summit, in Partnership with BOI To Train 150 Youths On Agro-Processing.
- Ojaja II Musical Talent Hunt and Concert,
A unique talent hunt aimed at showcasing authentic tribal music with the aim of bringing forward the latent talent of young Nigerians.
- Erecting a Moremi Statue in Ile- Ife: A Symbol of Yoruba Aesthetics, Standing at 45 feet and the third tallest statue in Africa, Moremi’s statue of liberty was erected locally by 200 youths and all the materials used were sourced locally from the 774 local government areas in Nigeria.
- Ooni’s visits to other Obas in and outside the country to show his humility and the need for peace and unity amongst the black people.
- Developmental projects he embarked on that even the blind will know Ife is no longer the same.
- Various youth empowerment that includes Queen Moremi Ajasoro beauty pageant to mention a few.
Ooni Adimula, he who says you have not done enough is an enemy of God. We are very happy to have you as Oduduwa himself and so is all Ile Ife indigene. Kabiesi kee pe o.Many more years to come on the throne. You have started well. We are behind you.